środa, 1 września 2010

New bag to school

Hello guys! still some free time so I want to write something here for You! Well, it was nice day, it stopped raining, I am going to meet my friend now, I hope we will see someone on the street ( *q*), someone I really care about, huh. Today school started, I was lucky to see my good friends (at least, some of them x3 not everyone is nice there) and it seems it will be good year! yay! I want to show You bag I bought from Nike. I am going to wear it at school but I understood its quite, umm - too big hahaha. But nevermind, I will buy another one and this one I can use, for example when I travel (its huge, I swear :O) I like it anyway, hope You enjoyed this short entry! See You next time ( ^ 33^)/

3 komentarze:

  1. Może to zabrzmi dziwnie, ale ja bym bardzo chciała iść do szkoły... Jako uczeń, broń Boże jako nauczyciel (a na to się zanosiło) :P
    Jakoś ostatnio przypomniałam sobie jaką ja nosiłam torbę w liceum, tez była duża, ale u nas trzeba było dźwigać mnóstwo książek (klasa humanistyczna) więc pewnie przez to jestem teraz krzywa :P
    Buziak, Yumiśku :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The size does look huge but so nice to have so much room! Maybe its like the one on pupe with the pink ribbon? XD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gillanek - A ja właśnie mam dość szkoły, chociaż w wakacje przez chwilke chciałam do niej iść :) myśle że to normalne i jak bede starsza również będe marzyła o powrocie do niej. Buziaki :*

    kotokochi - believe me, it is, in real especially :D but its ok, it suits me - that's what my friends said hahaha

    OdpowiedzUsuń