wtorek, 24 sierpnia 2010

Only outfit

Gosh, it was such a hot day and now it's raining as hell! it sucks -.- I hate when the weather changes suddenly so bad. I did lots of interesting things today, I met many friends and so on! and of course I went for a walk with my friend in the evening. It was nice, now I know lots of interesting things ;) nevermind, but its nice news for me. I need shopping tour! Today me and my mom ordered little present for my brother in the internet, hope he will like it, its from USA. I can tell You these are two pair of orginal shoes haha, when they come I`ll post them here. I don't know what to write, I just came to post few pics, next entry will be about my vacation and the ship I've been to! so wait awhile. I really want to share some memories with You guys! ok, now pics of me and my last outfit. I look so big on them, sorry for being monster >__< I look funny anyway! I don't like to show my face very often haha so no face!
T-shirt: stradivarius, trousers: zara, shoes: random

2 komentarze:

  1. Your parents room? XD How do you look big at all o.O You look small to me XD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Yes, its their room xD You remembered that haha :) Maybe, but I all the time have feeling I am too fat >__<" Grhh

    OdpowiedzUsuń