niedziela, 29 sierpnia 2010

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Good evening, ah I love to write here :3 It's my first blog which I really care about lol. But that's true, usually I forget about my blogs, as I said some time ago, remember? It was quite boring day... and I am still mad at some people who are talking about me behind my back T^T Today I was cleaning my house all the time, haha I am very lazy and it took me whole day :< usually it takes less than this but ok ;3 tonight I`m going for two parties, yay! I just can't wait so much. Hope I will spend good time there. I had little problem, because I got two invitations and didn't know where should I go, but I thought I can go for both, haha, it must work! :3 Today I want to show You part of my room, it will be picture of Marilyn Monroe (she was so perfect!) I just love her! That`s why I decided to buy picture of her. It's really huge (on photo it doesn't look big, but believe me it is!) Her lips are shining on it x3 and I love all details. I like looking at her, she's hot! and here You can see how the picture looks like, I am happy I bought it, I wish to have more things with her haha. I will give You link to the picture. Just click on text.
---> PICTURE FROM HERE; CLICK!!! <---
And now just random pics of my room and pic again x3 Enjoy please, leave a comment if You would like too! ah on the first pic there's shelf over my desk :3 There are just few things on it, haha. My room is boring >__< so another time I will show You more photos of it! Good night!

8 komentarzy:

  1. I love the texture on her lips and how its the only thing in color~ I like these kind of photos XD and your shelf is so cute seriously~ and organized, I need to work on my room but its hot and I'm lazy XDD but yeah! I hope you have a great time at your parties girly <3 Yeah! I'm sure you can make it to both!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thanks Dear, I love it too! I like the way its shining so much ^3^ I`m looking forward seeing Your room :3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Marilyn jest idealna, to fakt. Kocham ją, jej grę oraz wspaniałą urodę. Nie ma i nie będzie drugiej takiej kobiety jak Ona. *-* Aw, no i ja chcę więcej zdjęć Twojego pokoju, bo wiem, że wcale nie jest nudny Misia. <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Specjalnie dla Ciebie zrobie taki post jak ogarne troche miejsce haha ;3 obiecuje! i tak, Marilyn, bogini sexu i piękna! *o* Dlatego taka zła jestem że to Angelina zagra Monroe, a nie Scarlett która o wiele bardziej pasuje do roli MM :(

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Łiiiiii, ależ jestem hepi!<3 Tylko wiesz, ten post ma być taki ekstra i w ogóle, bo ja się muszę nim podniecać, mrrrh. ;-* Wrr, Marilyn nikt nigdy nie zagra lepiej niż Ona sama :<

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Tak! :O będzie, for You, AjjĆĆć. LOL
    Wiesz, zachciało mi sie pisać jak emo-martynka, gdyż mam w klasie koleżanke która pisze jak emo-martynka (lecz ona pisze tak na serio!! ;D)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Ash normaLnIe mI siĘ MoKrO sHHroPiło <3.
    HAHAHA, właśnie widzę. Uwielbiam, gdy pokemony, emo i inne badziewia na tym świecie piszą falą albo tymi znakami, o tak; to jest mój fetysz! *_*

    OdpowiedzUsuń