czwartek, 26 sierpnia 2010

Best cruise ever!

Today I am going to tell You about my memories and my cruise I've been to this summer vacation :) It was really amazing, I didn't even plan to go anywhere (oh, I was planning to visit Japan but it didn't work out, maybe another time >_<) and suddenly my best friend told me about the cruise and my mother liked this idea a lot, so we decided to go as well! It was very fast decision haha, my mom decided in 5 minutes. The ship was amazing and all the places and people were fabulous! We have seen for example lots of places in Italy, Spain, Majorca, Tunisia, Malta and so on. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I wish to go for such cruise again and for sure I will haha, because everyone loved that! me and group of my friends had rooms together. The ship has lots of floors and interesting things inside. The first picture I am going to show You is photo of the ship coming to the port, yay! exciting moment :-)
And finally I could see my room! haha, it was pretty nice :3 I didn't spend many time there, I was only sleeping there, because the ship was full of interesting things so I couldn't waste my time. Ahaha, You can see few suitcases. Some of them are mine, the other one belongs to my friend.
Another photo shows beautiful view from the window. With every new day I could see much better things, like islands, new ports and such :3 I just loved getting up from bed on the ship and eating dinner and looking at the sea. It was something really beautiful that I want to repeat! *q*
I also liked visiting new countries, places and cafes! and beaches. The one on Majorca was very nice, I loved that! I spent great time there and met nice people hehe. They were friendly and we had fun! I didn't spend many time there but it was one of the best days of my life, yay! There are two photos here, on the second one there are my legs haha and nike shoes which I bought in Barcelona some days before visiting Majorca. I like these bright colors a lot, aww! sun sun, lots of sun! need it again. :3
Some random pics I made on the ship, I hope You will like them. The ship was really beautiful and unique in my opinion, as I said before. I was enjoying my vacation there! (mostly because of cool people I met, I love You guys so much!) May I go there again haha? I want to go to Italy so much next year aww! :3
Ah, I should stop right now x3 I`m being boring haha. But ok, just some more photos and I am finishing this entry. Hope You enjoyed reading and watching. Now, random pic of hotel in Barcelona. I stayed there two nights! and on the ship we spent 7 nights (best nights of my life, aaaaaaaaaaa!)
I have seen Camp Nou as well, it was great! I wanna go there again in the future and I will, I swear haha :-) my brother is such a big fan of football and he's playing football! he will want to go there for sure, too again! he was very excited about Camp Nou haha, oh.
Ahahaha I forgot about most important thing! On the ship me and Patrycja (my friend who had room with me) had very weird cleaner, he was acting like he really liked us! x3 maybe he did, who knows haha, he was writing love letters to us, giving presents to me and her and making weird things like hearts, once he made elephant by using towels and when we came back to room we saw funny elephant on bed wearing my glasess haha, his gifts were funny though :3 He was asian man and he was really really friendly hehe :) gosh, even workers there were amazing ahaha. That's heart he was making for us EVERYDAY! So cute, but the bunny is weird a little bit and it has one ear hahahaha, I was laughing so hard!
 
That's all for today, I hope You enjoyed reading my today's entry :-) Tommorow I will write new one! Leave a comment please and have a good time! I need to prepare something to eat, I am dying (soo~ hungry T^T) I have to go to the market, I want sweets so bad! bye bye

12 komentarzy:

  1. Waaaa, najbardziej to podobają mi się Twoje seksowne nóżki, mrrrh. :3 Buty też są spoko, ale rażą mnie po oczach te sznurówki, HAHA. Powiedz bratu, że też jestem fanką football'u! :-D To ostatnie zdjęcie z królikiem mnie powaliło. Gdybym nie przeczytała to pewnie bym nie zauważyła, że nie ma jednego ucha, lol. <3.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Haha, dziękować ale nogi to mam obleśne i krzywe, chciałabym mieć dłuższe, wogóle być wyższa, piękna i cudna jak modelka! *__* I mieć bardziej uwydatnione kości policzkowe haha, zeszłam odrobine z tematu! -.- wybacz! Sznurówki to akurat przerobione, zrobiłam je takie oczojebne w photoshopie, ogólnie nie rażą aż tak mocno haha, a o króliku to już nie wspomne, obleśne to coś haha ale cóż! Liczy sie gest haha, a ten sprzątacz był bardzo miluśki, nie powiem że nie! haha

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Zamilcz! Właśnie masz cudne nogi i takie ładne, jej. I jesteś piękna! A modelki są brzydkie, anorektyczki i w ogóle, fuu! ._. HAHA, nie ma to jak najlepszy przyjaciel Photoshop! Jak je zobaczyłam, to myślałam, że oślepnę :-D Nie no, żartuję, hihi :3 To w ogóle królika nie przypomina jakby się tak przyjrzeć. Ważne, że się starał, co nie? <3 Trzeba było wziąć numer i dać mi! :->

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hahaha weź, jestem ohydna jednym słowem! Ei, ale niektóre modelki są ładne i niekoniecznie anorektyczki! A ja widziałam anorektyczke na żywo, okropność :x miała pełno tatuaży, nakładała na talerz mnóstwo żarcia a nic nie jadła z tego i odkładała o,o to było w egipcie! chciała sie zakumplować z ludźmi, bez rezultatu bo wszystkich odstraszała! jesus -.- ja chce schudnąć troche, ale grr za chuda nie chce być! :D Hahaha, jego nr?? wzięłam! haha

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Ale chrzanisz! Wiem, że jesteś piękna, cud, miód i orzeszki, a jak się patrzy to jak w obrazek, mm. :3 Nie dość, że Ci schlebiam, mówię jaka to wspaniała jesteś, prawię tyle komplementów to jeszcze mi nie podziękujesz i śmiesz się ze mną kłócić?! :< Ogosh, jak mnie tacy ludzie obrzydzają, to jakaś tragedia, ehe. Nie wiem jak się mozna do takiego stanu dopuścić, ale spoczi. ._. NIE CHUDNIJ!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Haha, oj wybacz Madziu, wybacz! D-z-i-ę-k-u-j-e bardzo! :-* Ty również piękna! jesteś ideałem i ta Twoja piękna fryzuuuura no i masz kolczyka! wymiatamy we dwie haha, fajnie sie tak pomamlać z kolczykiem hahaha. Jezu, zboczona jestem! Nie bede chudnąć (to i tak niemożliwe jak tyle jem!) aaa

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. No, od razu lepiej! :-D Ej, Ty masz coś do mojej fryzury?! HAHAHA, Ona jest beznadziejna i w ogóle, weź. Ostatnio wyglądam jakbym włosów nie miała, wtf?! POMYMLAMY SIĘ RAZEM, MRRRAH! *______*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Hahaha Twoja fryzura jest wyrąbista, własnie mi sie mega mega podoba! jajjajajajajjj! haha okej, jestem za mamlaniem, wkoncu i tak chodzą w okolicy ploty co do mojej orientacji hahaha :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. HAHA, dobre sobie! Jakbyś ją zobaczyła na żywo to byś zmieniła zdanie! Jakiś totalny nieogar, w ogóle co to ma być?! Lubię moje włosy, ale ciężko się je układa *.* Właśnie! Wymymlamy się, a jedna plota mniej lub więcej.. co za różnica :-D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. ROFL at the one eared rabbit XD how funny XD Anyways, everything seemed super beautiful, omg you could get lost on that cruise ship! SO HUGE looking! Is that a ceiling or dance floor with the purple and music notes? XD So cool (: Glad you had so much fun!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Vanilja - Weź, weź! Właśnie że zobacze na żywo niedługo mam nadzieje haha! I jestem pewna że jest inaczej, bo Ty jesteś ideałem dla mnie <3 jaa! haha ;-*
    kotokochi - Haha yes, yes! xD I was laughing too... this guy is still texting me and calling at night (I was stupid to give him my phone number, gosh! lol) haha yes, the ship was much bigger inside than it looks outside! o,o I got lost there many times, believe me x3 and I was like "where the fuck I am now hahaha?" so x3 It was just a wall! I really liked it! x3 such a decoration hehe :3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. omg its a wall? XD How awesome~ Haha aw he has a crush, I guess he's a big flirt! After seeing your cruise I wish I could go on such a cruise, too x3

    OdpowiedzUsuń